After working with Junction Education for over a year, we're excited to announce that we're extending this strategic relationship to include licensing of Junction’s adaptive courseware-as-a-service platform to launch new courses in fast-growing markets, including Nursing, Health Administration, and Cyber Security.
According to Amanda Martin, VP Product Management of Jones & Bartlett Learning,
“We’ve enjoyed working with the Junction team over the last year and are excited to expand our relationship with them to include offering customizable, adaptive courses in high-demand areas of our portfolio. Our customers have been looking for easy-to-use, compelling, digital learning experiences and we’re looking forward to helping them raise course completion and student satisfaction rates while reinforcing the expertise of their faculty.”
Junction’s expansive feature set includes:
- Turnkey LTI integration with all major learning management systems including Blackboard, Canvas, Desire2Learn, Moodle, and Schoology
- Rigorous assessment with greater than 30 item types, available item-level instructor feedback (written or audio) and live proctoring
- Real-time analytics highlighting student participation and performance
- Integrated student engagement system, Junction Insight, that reaches students via text message or email with messages to help further engagement and learning performance
- Junction Assist, the first of its kind AI-driven faculty and student support bot
- Live video office hours, adaptive study lists, note-taking, secure messaging and more all through a responsive, mobile-friendly interface that 4 out of 5 students prefer to alternatives
“It’s been a delight to work with the Jones & Bartlett Learning team and we’re honored that they’ve chosen Junction to deliver their amazing content,” said Vineet Madan, CEO, Junction Education. “Changes in education are happening fast, and nimble publishers such as Jones & Bartlett Learning who embrace that digital future stand the best chance of growing their businesses and taking market share.”
“As learning increasingly shifts towards digital and mobile delivery, Jones & Bartlett Learning continues to build on its long-standing commitment to our clients and authors to build and partner to offer the most complete suite of digital learning solutions in nursing and health care,” said Gary June, VP Sales & Marketing, Jones & Bartlett Learning.
The first set of Junction-powered courses are available for sale today: Nursing Informatics and the Foundation of Knowledge, Delivering Healthcare in America: A Systems Approach, and Cyberwarfare: Information Operations in a Connected World. For more details, contact your Jones & Bartlett Learning representative or visit us on the web.
To learn more about Junction Education, visit their website.