We are proud to announce a new partnership with Junction Education, an adaptive courseware provider focused on affordable, engaging, and effective college courses for high-enrollment introductory subject areas spanning Psychology, Sociology, Biology, U.S. History, and Economics. Students average 65+ minutes per study session in Junction courses with most students logging in for two to four sessions a week.
Read the press release now.
“Throughout 30+ years of servicing colleges and universities, for-profit institutions have always been at the forefront of identifying and adopting innovative classroom technology that generates superior learning outcomes,” said Gary June, VP Sales and Marketing, Jones & Bartlett Learning. “Junction’s modular design, robust course content, and sophisticated learning analytics wrapped into an easy to use package for faculty and students is exactly what for-profit institutions need to help them raise course completion and graduation rates, at attainable price points, in general education.”
“We’ve long admired Jones & Bartlett Learning’s market leadership in improving learning outcomes in areas such as public health, nursing, safety, and automotive,” stated Vineet Madan, Founder & CEO, Junction Education. “We’re proud to work with them to expand affordable access to high-quality instructional materials for general education courses to stem the tide of students ‘going without’ while delivering learning experiences that more than four out of five students prefer to alternatives.”
Junction’s features include:
- Closed captioned rich media in every lesson – with supporting terms and definitions
- Auto-graded assessments with over 30 different types of items available
- Virtual office hours with synchronous video and audio
- Turnkey integration with all major learning management systems, including Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace, Schoology, and Moodle
- Proprietary adaptive learning system that provides equal access to all content to facilitate social / group learning and faculty intervention while simultaneously offering personalized guidance to students through topics where they need additional support
Junction’s courses are available via Jones & Bartlett Learning’s for-profit sales force today.