See what's new in Communication Sciences & Disorders
Author Glenn Wong recently spoke to prospective sports professionals and students alike about “The Future of Sports Management.” Sponsored by the Association of Diversity in Sport (ADS), the event took place at the Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
Now available through CourseSmart in Public Health
- Riegelman, Public Health 101 (http://www.coursesmart.com/9780763782276)
Provides a big-picture, population perspective on the determinants of health and disease and the tools available to protect and promote health.
- Schneider, Introduction to Public Health, 3e (http://www.coursesmart.com/9780763794064)
Offers a thorough, accessible overview of the expanding field of public health for students new to its concepts and actors.
- Turnock, Essentials of Public Health, 2e (http://coursesmart.com/9781449636272)
Focuses on the inner-workings of health departments and the role of public health professionals.
Published in partnership with the American Public Health Association.
New CourseSmart Releases in Health Science:
- Pfeiffer, Concepts of Athletic Training, 6e (http://www.coursesmart.com/9781449637378)
Focuses on the care and management of sport and activity related injuries while presenting key concepts in a comprehensive, logically sequential manner.
- Greenberg, Exploring the Dimensions of Human Sexuality, 4e (http://www.coursesmart.com/9780763799472)
Addresses all aspects of sexuality—biological, spiritual, psychological, and sociocultural—and presents the information both factually and impartially.
Topics: New Edition, administration, health administration, Health Science, nutrition, Public Health, Law, new edition, finance, Human Sexuality, National Health, Personal Health, Sports, USA, athletic training, Finance, Healthy living, Policies, sports