Fundamentals of the Physical Therapy Examination: Patient Interview and Tests & Measures, Second Edition by Stacie J. Fruth, PT, DHSc, OCS provides physical therapy students and clinicians with the necessary tools to determine what questions to ask and what tests and measures to perform during a patient exam.
Here's 10 reasons to adopt this text:
- Fundamental, Step-By-Step Approach—Provides new students with an accessible introduction to the interview and examination process
- Robust Video & Art Package—High quality videos demonstrate numerous assessment techniques as well as two patient interviews; 300 new photographs of various techniques
- Fully Revised & Updated—Now reflects the Guide to Physical Therapist Practice 3.0
- NEW coverage of Manual Muscle Testing and Goniometry
- 3 NEW Subjective Documentation Examples—Introduced in Chapter 4, with each subsequent chapter closing with additional documentation for each case specific to the tests and measures introduced in that chapter
- NEW section on Mobility and Locomotion—Links coverage of posture and gait (Chapter 6)
- Brief Case & Sample Documentation Examples—Accompany coverage of each test and measure.
- “Priority or Pointless” Feature—Indicates when a particular assessment tool should be considered a priority
- Navigate 2 Advantage Access—included for FREE with every new book; unlocks access to a full eBook, Videos, Student Activities, Assessments and more
- Robust Instructor Resource Package—You can plan less and teach more with access to a full Test Bank including Chapter Quizzes, and Mid-Term and Final Exams, PowerPoint Lecture Slides, Lesson Objectives, Chapter Quizzes, and an automatic Gradebook