Fundamentals of Audiology for the Speech-Language Pathologist, Second Edition is specifically written for the speech-language pathologist working with hearing impaired populations. This accessible text incorporates the expertise of audiologists along with the knowledge and experience of speech-language pathologists.
SECOND EDITION UPDATES
• NEW chapter on Audiological Diagnoses, Etiologies, and Treatment Considerations
• NEW chapter on Audiological Screening, including instructions for young children and difficult to test populations
• NEW chapter on Literacy in Children with Hearing Impairments
• NEW expanded chapter on Hearing Aids and Cochlear Implants
• Inclusion of intervention planning strategies for early intervention, school-aged children, and auditory processing disorders
• Expanded selection of videos and resources