Join us for a Webinar on Mass Incarceration and Public Health, with featured presenter Patti Rose, MPH, EdD. Dr. Rose, author of the new book, Health Disparities, Diversity, and Inclusion, will discuss:
- Mass Incarceration and its impact on health disparities
- The significance of mass incarceration and why it must end
- How mass incarceration impacts various groups, including women, men, children and the disruption of families in general
- The perpetuation of mass incarceration and the school (k-12) to prison pipeline
- Solutions toward ending all aspects of mass incarceration and prison profiteering
See our full line up of Spring Webinars.