Are you preparing to take the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) Exam?
These study tips and skills will help you stay focused, organized and motivated as you study for your exam.
• Maintain Focus, Endurance, and Motivation
• Maintain and Bolster Self-Confidence
• Actively Monitor Learning and Comprehension
• Facilitate Productive Collaborative Learning
• Choose Study Companions & Groups Wisely
• Manage Time and Projects
• Set Goals & Create Schedules
• Identify, Collect & Organize Study Resources
These skills are explained in detail in the new, second edition of Preparing for the Occupational Therapy National Board Exam: 45 Days and Counting by Rosanne DiZazzo-Miller, PhD, DrOT, OTR/L, CDP and Fredrick D. Pociask, PhD, PT, OCS, FAAOMPT. The book also includes a full review of all OT content related to the exam, a 45 day study calendar, and access to an online test prep software with over 1,000 practice questions.
You can purchase your copy at go.jblearning.com/NBCOTexamprep