In honor of One Health Day (today, Nov 3rd) Jones & Bartlett Learning is pleased to announce a new Webinar added to the fall line up: One Health: From AIDS to Zika will be held on December 1st - World AIDS Day.
View Recorded Webinar Here: https://youtu.be/KXjXUMzsQ_s
In this webinar, author Richard K. Riegelman, MD, MPH, PhD will discuss the new One Health initiative. What is it? Why is it needed?
Participants will also learn about:
- The inextricable link between animal health, ecosystem health, and human health
- The new CEPH accreditation requirements for "One Health"
- Microbiological influences and the "top 10" RNA viruses causing emerging infectious diseases
- The risks and benefits of human/animal interaction
- How to put One Health into practice
Register at http://go.jblearning.com/Dec1.
Richard K. Riegelman, MD, MPH, PhD, is the Founding Dean of The George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health, and the Editor of two series from Jones & Bartlett Learning: The Essential Public Health Series, and the Health Navigation Series. Dr. Riegelman is also the lead author of Public Health 101, which is now in its second edition.