Communication Sciences and Disorders: From Science to Clinical Practice, Third Edition is an introductory text for students enrolled in their first communication sciences and disorders course. This text contains basic information about speech disorders that are related to impairments in articulation, voice, and fluency; language disorders in children and adults; and hearing disorders that cause conductive and sensorineural hearing losses.
- Updated content with new information on evidence-based practice
- New online video segments that clearly demonstrate a variety of communication disorders at different ages and severities
- New chapter on cleft lip and palate
- New information on cochlear implants and listening
- New information on spoken language approaches to audiologic habilitation
Slides in PowerPoint Format, Test Bank, and an Image Bank
Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, students practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools.