Congratulations to Jones & Bartlett Learning author, Dianne V. Jewell, on her candidacy for APTA President.
We extend our best wishes to Dianne in the upcoming election!
Jewell’s bestselling Guide to Evidence-Based Physical Therapists Practice, Third Edition provides readers with the necessary tools needed to understand what constitutes evidence, how to search for applicable evidence, evaluate the findings, and integrate the evidence with clinical judgment and individual patient preferences and values. This reader-friendly text facilitates learning and presents the knowledge and skills essential for physical therapist students to develop a foundation in research methods and methodologies related to evidence-based medicine.
- Updated research examples
- Presents statistics coverage with accessible content to review Description and Inference
- Expanded content related to qualitative research designs
- Sample Syllabus
- Slides in PowerPoint format
- Test Bank with 150 questions
- Image Bank
- Sample Evidence Appraisal Worksheets
- Crossword Puzzles
- Interactive Glossary
- Practice Quizzes
- Web Links
- Screenshots of electronic databases
To learn more about Guide to Evidence-Based Physical Therapist Practice, Third Edition, visit our website.