Great news—we’ve created a new microsite for Respiratory Care: Principles and Practice, Third Edition by Dean R. Hess. Written specifically for students in respiratory care, it is a complete exploration of the technical and professional aspects of respiratory care.
The microsite features:
- Sample content: Front Matter, Chapters, Tables, Chapter Summary, Essay Questions, Table of Contents
- Sample images from the text
- Samples from the animation library
- Features of the Third Edition
- Student Resource: Navigate 2 Advantage Access jblnavigate.com/2
- Instructor Resources
- Recorded Webinar with co-author, William Galvin
- View or download the Slide Presentation from the Webinar
Visit go.jblearning.com/Hess3e to learn more about Respiratory Care: Principles and Practice, Third Edition or contact your Account Specialist.