Happy National Public Health Week!
Support National Health Week of their goal to make the U.S the Healthiest Nation in One Generation by 2030.
Please join us in celebrating National Public Health Week (NPHW) now through April 12th. NPHW has raised awareness of the role public health plays in our communities.
Get involved with the Daily Themes:
- Monday, April 6th: Raising the Grade
- Tuesday, April 7th Starting from Zip
- Wednesday, April 8th: Building Momentum
- Thursday, April 9th: Building Broader Connections
- Friday, April 10th: Building on 20 Years of Success
To learn more about public health, checkout Jones & Bartlett's Public Health textbooks:
Want to learn more about National Public Health Week? Visit: http://www.nphw.org/.
Learn more about our Public Health textbooks on our website.