Differential Diagnosis and Management for the Chiropractor, Fifth Edition by Thomas A. Souza is the latest edition of this best-selling reference. This resource is full of evidence-based approaches to the most common musculoskeletal and visceral complaints. This text is an essential guide for practicing chiropractors and chiropractic students. Presenting content in an organized and concise format, this accessible text provides the chiropractor the information to formulate a detailed approach in both diagnostic evaluation and care. This text highlights these approaches using algorithms, historical questioning, and summarizing common conditions.
- Learn more about a video subscription from The Evidence-Informed Chiropractor Website- Coffee Break Presentationsand subscribe online
- Additional disorders added to Selected Causes at the conclusion of chapters
- 500 new references
- Addition of Likelihood Ratio graphics
- Translation into Practice Summary (TIPS) for most of the orthopedic chapters
- Updated Algorithms: Cervical Spine, Lumbar Spine, Shoulder, Knee
Instructor Resources: Instructor’s Manual, including a Sample Syllabus, Lecture Outlines in PowerPoint Format, Learning Objectives, and Test Bank