Would you like to learn more about significant national initiatives related to undergraduate Public Health studies? Join us on Tuesday, December 3 at 1:00 pm EST for a free webinar with featured presenter Richard K. Riegelman, MD, MPH, PhD, founding Dean of The George Washington University School of Public Health & Health Services and editor of the Jones & Bartlett Learning Essential Public Health series. Register now at go.jblearning.com/Dec3.
This webinar will help you understand:
- Recent growth trends in undergraduate Public Health
- The goals and outcomes of the "Framing the Future" task force
- The "Critical Component Elements" for undergraduate Public Health
- Community Colleges and Public Health
- Efforts and successes of important national associations such as the AAC&U, CEPH, and ASPPH
Want to learn more before the webinar? Visit the Essential Public Health series website.