This week the Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA) is holding their Annual Meeting in Monterey, CA where Jones & Bartlett Learning is displaying over 100 titles for the study and practice of Health Administration. With topics ranging from health care marketing, to law, ethics, finance, and health reform, AUPHA members are browsing our great selection of classroom resources.
Mike Brown, our seasoned Public Health & Health Administration Publisher is on hand to greet instructors along with our sales manager Jana Hayward, and expert sales rep, Kimberly Robinson.
AUPHA members will also get a sneak peak at some forthcoming publications including:
- Health Care USA, 8th Edition by Sultz and Young < http://www.jblearning.com/catalog/9781284029888/>
- Health Care Finance, 3rd Edition by Baker & Baker < http://www.jblearning.com/catalog/9781284029864/>
- Umiker’s Management Skills for the New Health Care Supervisor 6th Edition by Charles McConnell <http://www.jblearning.com/catalog/9781449688851/>
- Legal and Ethical Essentials of Health Care Administration, 2nd Edition by George Pozgar < http://www.jblearning.com/catalog/9781449694340/>
- Novick & Morrow’s Public Health Administration, 3rd Edition by Shi and Johnson < http://www.jblearning.com/catalog/9781449688332/>