At last week’s Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA) Annual Meeting in Minneapolis, MN, Jones & Bartlett Learning displayed more than 100 leading titles for the study and practice of Health Administration. With topics ranging from health care marketing, to law, ethics, finance, and health reform, AUPHA members flocked to our tables to find just the right textbooks for their courses.
Mike Brown, our seasoned Public Health & Health Administration Publisher was on hand to greet instructors along with Health Professions Publisher, Bill Brottmiller and new sales rep, Kimberly Robinson.
Many visitors got a sneak peak at our forthcoming titles in the second half of 2012 including:
- The Economics of Health and Medical Care, Sixth Edition by Lanis Hicks
- Global Health Systems by Margie Lovett-Scott, EdD, RN, FNP-BC and Faith Prather
- Understanding Health Care Management by Seth B. Goldsmith, ScD, JD
- The Health Care Manager's Human Resource Handbook, Second Edition by Charles R. McConnell, MBA, CM
- Managing Geriatric Health Services by Alice McDonnell DrPH, MPA
- Integrating Quality and Strategy in Health Care Organizations by Sarmad Sadeghi, MD, PhD; Afsaneh Barzi, MD, PhD; Osama Mikhail, PhD, and M. Michael Shabot, MD
- The Patient Safety Handbook, Second Edition by Barbara J. Youngberg, JD, BSN, MSW, FASHRM
- Essentials of the U.S. Health Care System, Third Edition by Leiyu Shi, DrPH, MBA, MPA and Douglas A. Singh, PhD, MBA
- Health Care Market Strategy, Fourth Edition Steven G. Hillestad, BA, MA and Eric N. Berkowitz, PhD