New CourseSmart Releases in Health Science:
- Pfeiffer, Concepts of Athletic Training, 6e (http://www.coursesmart.com/9781449637378)
Focuses on the care and management of sport and activity related injuries while presenting key concepts in a comprehensive, logically sequential manner.
- Greenberg, Exploring the Dimensions of Human Sexuality, 4e (http://www.coursesmart.com/9780763799472)
Addresses all aspects of sexuality—biological, spiritual, psychological, and sociocultural—and presents the information both factually and impartially.
- Alters, Essential Concepts for Healthy Living Update, 5e (http://www.coursesmart.com/9781449606992)
Provides students with a clear and concise introduction to the latest scientific and medical research in personal health.
- Insel, Nutrition, 4e (http://www.coursesmart.com/9780763793753)
Brings scientifically based, accurate information to students about topics and issues that concern them—a balanced diet, weight management, and more—and encourages them to think about the material they’re reading and how it relates to their own lives.
New CourseSmart Releases in Health Administration:
- Sultz, Health Care USA, 7e (http://www.coursesmart.com/9781449613952)
Offers students of health administration, public health, medicine, and related fields a wide-ranging overview of America’s health care system.
- Pozgar, Legal Aspects of Health Care Administration, 11e (http://coursesmart.com/9781449632182)
Provides your students with the most up-to-date information on the newest laws affecting the healthcare industry.
- Shi, The Nation’s Health, 8e (http://www.coursesmart.com/9781449632045)
Features both classic readings as well as new readings published within the last five years, with an overarching framework that portrays the determinants of the nation’s health and organizes the major components of the book.
- Baker, Health Care Finance, 3e (http://www.coursesmart.com/9780763791254)
Addresses practical financial management for those who need basic financial management knowledge and a better understanding of healthcare finance in particular.