Pathophysiology can be a daunting subject for nursing students to learn, and a complicated class for instructors to teach. How can Navigate eFolio: Pathophysiology help?
Anna Jarrett, PhD, ACNS/ACNP, BC, Assistant Professor at the University of Arkansas Eleanor Mann School of Nursing recently shared her advice to students,
“Read it carefully and slowly because every line is important.”
What's makes Navigate eFolio: Pathophysiology special?
- Develops student learning with 40 interactive activities and animations that correspond to the material in the text.
- Includes the complete text of Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach as a fully searchable eBook.
- Illustrates complicated pathophysiology concepts with exciting graphics and animations.
- Saves instructors time by automatically grading chapter tests and reporting submission of case study responses.
- Offers detailed reporting on students’ progress and overall class statistics with a robust grade book that can be configured to include weighted grading, custom scales, or generate statistical analysis on quiz questions.
Watch a short video preview: