Navigate 2 is arriving-- and now you can try it! We've just released eight demo courses in a variety of areas, including:
- Advantage Access for Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured, Tenth Edition
- Advantage Access for Fundamentals of Microbiology, Tenth Edition
- Advantage Access for Gerontological Nursing, Third Edition
- Advantage Access for Nutrition, Fifth Edition
- Advantage Access for Fundamentals of Fire Fighter Skills, Third Edition
- Advantage Access for Fundamentals of the Physical Therapy Examination
- Advantage Access for Health Care USA, Eighth Edition
- Advantage Access for Programming and Problem Solving with C++: Comprehensive, Sixth Edition
Want to learn more? Don't miss our upcoming webinars:
Whether you teach an online, hybrid, or traditional classroom-based course, Navigate 2 delivers unbeatable value. Navigate 2 provides access to mobile-ready course materials:
- Learn: A complete eBook with interactive tools
- Practice: A virtual Study Center with robust practice activities and flashcards
- Assess: A homework and testing Assessment center with prepopulated quizzes and examinations
- Analyze: A dashboard that reports actionable data
Plus, Navigate 2 Evergreen Content Updates™ offer the opportunity to enhance course materials with curated, high-quality content updates.
A Navigate Implementation Specialist will be your personal resource to answer questions, set-up courses, and maintain customizations.
Discover Navigate 2 for yourself at www.jblnavigate.com/2.