Revised and updated with the latest data in the field, Fundamentals of Information Systems Security, Third Edition by David Kim and Michael G. Solomon provides a comprehensive overview of the essential concepts readers must know as they pursue careers in information systems security.FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Maps fully to the six major domains of the CompTIA Security+ SYO-401 Certification exam
- Updated to include coverage on recent compliance law and standards updates, including FISMA, NIST SP800-171, and PCI DSS v3.2
- New content on advanced malware and APT attacks to the end points such as ransomware and crypto locker
- Addresses data breach and data breach incident response planning
- Introduces recent "Internet of Things" risk threats and privacy issues
- Available with the Virtual Security Cloud Labs which provide a hands-on, immersive mock IT infrastructure enabling students to test their skills with realistic security scenarios
Learn More About Our Information Systems Security & Assurance Curriculum here.