PUBLISH is the easiest way for instructors and other curriculum developers to build customized course materials to fit their exact curriculum needs. Using a simple, easy-to-navigate web-based interface, instructors quickly search and select content from the Jones & Bartlett Learning content library. After selecting a range of content, PUBLISH lets instructors arrange chapters in any order, upload and include their own material, and customize a full color cover. Once the PUBLISH project is complete, instructors simply preview their custom content, review the instant price quote, and submit the order online. Jones & Bartlett Learning will do the rest.
- Computer Science Illuminated, Fifth Edition
- Java Illuminated: An Active Learning Approach, Third Edition
- The Essentials of Computer Organization and Architecture, Third Edition
- Elementary Information Security
- Cyberethics: Morality and Law in Cyberspace, Fourth Edition