- Enhancing the communication between clinical exercise physiologists by fostering and promoting the interchange of ideas, offering mutual support and encouraging professional development
- Improving clinical practice by promoting established standards for programs, personnel, and facilities
- Promoting scientific inquiry and advancement of education for clinical exercise physiologists and for the public related to exercise and its application in the prevention and treatment of chronic diseases and special medical conditions
- Cooperating with other professional organizations, health care providers, insurers, legislators, scientists and educators with the same or related concerns.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of quality care
- Supporting the efforts of the ACSM
Please join us in congratulating Brian Coyne on this prestigious achievement!