You know that Jones & Bartlett Learning is a world-leading provider of instructional, assessment, and learning-performance management solutions for the secondary, post-secondary, and professional markets. You’ve seen how our comprehensive print and digital solutions combine authoritative content with innovative technology to help educators teach more effectively and students learn more efficiently.
Here are 5 things you may not know about Jones & Bartlett Learning:
- Jones and Bartlett were real people. Donald Jones and Arthur Bartlett started the company in the coastal community of Woods Hole, MA.
- We were founded back in 1983 when "Every Breath You Take" by The Police was the year’s biggest hit on the radio.
- Our logo is a lighthouse. Why is this? Well, as a lighthouse serves as a guide for ships at sea, the icon represents our mission to help chart a new course for how the world learns.
- We really like lighthouses. All our conference rooms are named after famous New England lighthouses. You can visit each one in real life too.
- Our charity group, Ascend Cares Burlington, has made a real impact in the local community with food drives, sponsoring families for the holidays, helping build houses for Habitat for Humanity, and much more!
To learn even more about us, visit our website.