Terrific news to share-- Organizational Behavior in Health Care, Third Edition by Nancy Borkowski, DBA, CPA, FACHE, FHFMA, recently earned 5 stars and a perfect score of 100 from Doody's Review Service.
Cynthia Lee Cummings, RN, MSN, EdD, University of North Florida Brooks College of Health, writes that it is,
“…an engaging and worthwhile read. I wish that all managers and administrators could read this book and understand the organizational concepts that apply to all systems.”
Organizational Behavior in Health Care, Third Edition is specifically written for health care managers who are on the front lines every day, motivating and leading others in a constantly changing, complex environment. Designed for graduate-level study, it introduces the reader to the behavioral science literature relevant to the study of individual and group behavior, specifically in healthcare organizational settings. Using an applied focus, it provides a clear and concise overview of the essential topics in organizational behavior from the healthcare manager’s perspective.
The Third Edition offers:
- More application examples of the theories and concepts throughout all chapters
- New and updated case studies
- Diversity chapter updated for recent demographic changes affecting the industry
- Contemporary leadership chapter broadened to include collaborative leadership characteristics and skill set
- Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools