Delinquency in Society continues to set the standard for the fundamentals of delinquency theories. This classic text examines the historical, social, and theoretical contexts of delinquency in a new stunning interior design featuring high-quality images. Combining thorough and accurate research with an approachable writing style, Delinquency in Society teaches and engages. This well-organized text includes two chapters dedicated to the juvenile justice system and delinquency prevention. Numerous feature boxes illuminate fascinating research and historical cases that stimulate student interest, making the best-selling Delinquency in Society, Tenth Edition the clear choice in delinquency.
- PRICE and VALUE - By far the best and most affordable delinquency text on the market
- NEW visually stunning interior design with high-quality color photos that engage students in the content
- Up-to-date date with the latest research across multiple related fields, including psychology, psychiatry, and public health
- Thoroughly revised with new sections and expanded discussions in every chapter
- Market-driven content – meticulously reviewed by peers and students to provide enumerable and invaluable improvements to the Tenth Edition
- Balanced, apolitical approach with a clear and understandable writing style prompts student engagement, discussion, and critical thinking
- Abundance of pedagogical features – the popular From the Bench, Theory in a Nutshell, A Window on Delinquency, The Face of Delinquency, Delinquency Controversy, Delinquency Around the Globe, and Delinquency Prevention boxes have been updated and modernized
- Respected and passionate author team– each with 20-40 years of teaching experience and 100s of published scholarly works and books among them, Drs. Regoli, Hewitt, and DeLisi are committed to the social sciences and engaging students in this fascinating field
- Navigate eBook access – study anytime, anywhere, with full interactivity!
- Navigate 2 Advantage access comes FREE with purchase of a new print copy and unlocks engaging and robust student and instructor resources.
Visit Jones & Bartlett Learning to learn more and download sample content of Delinquency in Society, Tenth Edition.