Marine Biology. It's all here.
What is marine biology and why is it important? The Eleventh Edition of Introduction to the Biology of Marine Life answers these questions and inspires students to appreciate marine life and ocean ecosystems. This stunning text is the clear choice for students diving into this exciting science.
Here are 10 reasons to adopt this book:
- PRICE and VALUE—By far the best and most affordable marine biology textbook on the market
- High-quality art and photos—Over 450 NEW and revised high-quality photos and carefully rendered illustrations help support visual learners, clarify key concepts, and enhance the student reading experience
- Two NEW chapters—Polar Seas provides an introduction to the polar environment and Physical and Chemical Oceanography covers various basic oceanographic topics such as tides, waves, and circulation
- NEW Did You Know? boxes highlight a fascinating aspect of marine life, offering students information on contemporary events and discoveries
- Research in Progress feature offers the latest statistics and modern examples of the current work and findings of marine biologists
- NEW Case Studies in every chapter highlight various marine organisms and encourage knowledge application
- Conversational writing style entertains and engages students while inspiring them to appreciate marine life and ocean ecosystems
- Navigate 2 eBook access—study anytime, anywhere, with full interactivity!
- Navigate 2 Advantage Access comes FREE with purchase of a new print copy and unlocks engaging and robust student and instructor resources
- Bundle Laboratory and Field Investigations in Marine Life, Eleventh Edition for only $10 more! Enjoy this full-color, spiral bound manual featuring hands-on activities, field studies, and image labeling activities. (Bundle ISBN: 978-1-284-12406-4)