Our Other Blogs
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
- Why Should We Study the Health Care Systems of Other Nations?
- 4th Edition of Issel’s Health Program Planning and Evaluation Stays True to Prior Editions with Several Improvements
Tag Archives: webinar
Join us for a Discussion of Contemporary Clinical Aphasiology: Wednesday, March 1st 2PM EST Hear from authors and experts Patrick Coppens, PhD, CCC-SLP and Janet Patterson, PhD, CCC-SLP as they discuss important clinical issues in aphasia rehabilitation. The speakers will … Continue reading
Webinar Recording for Navigate 2 Advantage Access for Respiratory Care: Principles ad Practice, Third Edition
If you were unable to join us for the webinar demonstration of Navigate 2 Advantage Access for Respiratory Care: Principles and Practice, Third Edition, please view the link to the recorded session and the presentation slides. Listen to the recorded Webinar … Continue reading
Ideal for professional pharmacy students, pharmacy residents, research fellows, practitioners and clinical researchers, Principles of Research Design and Drug Literature Evaluation provides a balanced approach covering critical elements of clinical research, biostatistical principles, and scientific literature evaluation techniques for evidence-based … Continue reading
In this live Webinar held on Tuesday, December 3rd, Richard K. Riegelman, MD, MPH, PhD discusses the current status of undergraduate Public Health programs in American higher education including: information on recent growth trends in undergraduate Public Health; the goals … Continue reading