Our Other Blogs
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
- Why Should We Study the Health Care Systems of Other Nations?
- 4th Edition of Issel’s Health Program Planning and Evaluation Stays True to Prior Editions with Several Improvements
Tag Archives: Pharmacy Technician
In today’s health care environment, more and more is being asked of the pharmacy technician. As such, standards and qualifications for entry-level practice have come into question. In an effort to reach a consensus on these standards, the Pharmacy Technician Certification … Continue reading
Review: Professional Skills for the Pharmacy Technician is “the most valuable reference and educational tool available”
The recently published Professional Skills for the Pharmacy Technician by Stephanie C. Peshek just received a perfect score of 100 and 5 stars from Doody’s Review Service. Jennifer L. Colon, PharmD, MS, MBA, from Temple University School of Pharmacy, writing … Continue reading
The goal of American Pharmacists Month (APhM) is to promote the pharmacy profession as medication experts. This event aims to educate the public and policy makers about the role pharmacists play in the reduction of overall health care costs and … Continue reading
Concepts in Sterile Preparations and Aseptic Technique examines the current standards and best practices for sterile compounding, and the fundamentals of aseptic technique in an accessible manner to pharmacy and pharmacy technician students as well as to professionals. Beginning with … Continue reading