Our Other Blogs
- The Effort to Repeal and Replace the ACA Moves to the Senate
- “Delivering Health Care in America” Authors Celebrate 20 Years with New 7th Edition Coming in October
- Reducing the Angst of Group Projects
- What’s Ahead for the Affordable Care Act?
- Preventing Sudden Death in Sport & Physical Activity, Second Edition Receives 5 Stars
Tag Archives: pharmacist education
Communication is a vital part of any patient-provider relationship. Not unlike doctors and nurses, pharmacists also need to be able to effectively communicate with their patients. Patient Communication for Pharmacy: A Case-Study Approach on Theory and Practice is a practical guide that … Continue reading