Our Other Blogs
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
- Why Should We Study the Health Care Systems of Other Nations?
- 4th Edition of Issel’s Health Program Planning and Evaluation Stays True to Prior Editions with Several Improvements
Tag Archives: Pharm tech
In today’s health care environment, more and more is being asked of the pharmacy technician. As such, standards and qualifications for entry-level practice have come into question. In an effort to reach a consensus on these standards, the Pharmacy Technician Certification … Continue reading
Jones & Bartlett Learning, a division of Ascend Learning, is pleased to release Navigate Course Manager: The 21st Century Pharmacy Technician, a web-based learning platform that combines accessible textbook content with interactive practice assignments and automatically graded assessments. Navigate Course … Continue reading