Our Other Blogs
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
- Why Should We Study the Health Care Systems of Other Nations?
- 4th Edition of Issel’s Health Program Planning and Evaluation Stays True to Prior Editions with Several Improvements
Tag Archives: ledlow
We are pleased to announce that Leadership for Health Professionals: Theory, Skills, and Applications, Third Edition by Gerald (Jerry) R. Ledlow and James H. Stephens has just received a perfect, 5-star review. Cynthia L Cummings, EdD, RN, CHSE, from the University of North Florida … Continue reading
10 Reasons to Adopt Leadership for Health Professionals: Theory, Skills and Applications, Third Edition by Dr. Gerald “Jerry” Ledlow and Dr. James Stephens is the first textbook of its kind to apply classical knowledge of leadership theory and time-honored best practices … Continue reading
Regardless of his/her official title, it is imperative in today’s health care environment that every professional posses the skills and abilities needed to be an effective leader. Developing future health care leaders requires introducing students to key leadership principles, applications and … Continue reading