Our Other Blogs
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
- Why Should We Study the Health Care Systems of Other Nations?
- 4th Edition of Issel’s Health Program Planning and Evaluation Stays True to Prior Editions with Several Improvements
Tag Archives: Kristina M. Young
While the recent headlines are focused on the potential repeal and replacement of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), another health care law is moving forward, unobstructed. The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) was passed in 2015 with full … Continue reading
Great news! Health Care USA: Understanding Its Organization and Delivery, Eighth Edition by Harry A. Sultz and Kristina M. Young just received a perfect score of 100 and 5 stars from Doody’s Review Service. Reviewer, James C. Townsend, DHSc., MBA, MIS, from A. … Continue reading
Have you been looking for ways to engage your students in understanding the complexities of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)? Earlier this week, we conducted a webinar on teaching the ACA in the college classroom. Our special guest presenter was … Continue reading