Our Other Blogs
- 4 Scenarios and Tips for Managing Conflict in Online Learning
- Jones & Bartlett Learning Author Featured in ASHA Article on PhD Programs in Communication Sciences
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
Tag Archives: IHI
by Donald M. Berwick, MD, MPP, President Emeritus and Senior Fellow, Institute for Healthcare Improvement Excerpted from the Foreword of Quality Health Care: A Guide to Developing and Using Indicators, Second Edition, by Robert C. Lloyd. (Available Sept. 1, 2017) In … Continue reading