Our Other Blogs
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
- Why Should We Study the Health Care Systems of Other Nations?
- 4th Edition of Issel’s Health Program Planning and Evaluation Stays True to Prior Editions with Several Improvements
Tag Archives: flipped classroom
By Sharon Buchbinder, RN, PhD Author of Introduction to Health Care Management, 3rd Edition Once upon a time, before computers, Internet, email, and texting, there was something known as the “letter.” This ancient form of communication provided people who did … Continue reading