Our Other Blogs
- 4 Scenarios and Tips for Managing Conflict in Online Learning
- Jones & Bartlett Learning Author Featured in ASHA Article on PhD Programs in Communication Sciences
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
Tag Archives: Dr. Wayne Nelson
On September 11, 2001, my husband was attending a week-long course in New York City. As I stood in my kitchen in Baltimore, Maryland, drinking a cup of coffee and watching Good Morning America, I heard Diane Sawyer say, “We … Continue reading →