Our Other Blogs
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
- Why Should We Study the Health Care Systems of Other Nations?
- 4th Edition of Issel’s Health Program Planning and Evaluation Stays True to Prior Editions with Several Improvements
Tag Archives: Donna Hammaker
By Donna K. Hammaker, MGA, JD Author of Health Care Management and the Law, 2nd Edition & Health Care Ethics and the Law, 1st Edition The current political situation makes it probable that changes will be made to the Affordable … Continue reading →