Our Other Blogs
- The Effort to Repeal and Replace the ACA Moves to the Senate
- “Delivering Health Care in America” Authors Celebrate 20 Years with New 7th Edition Coming in October
- Reducing the Angst of Group Projects
- What’s Ahead for the Affordable Care Act?
- Preventing Sudden Death in Sport & Physical Activity, Second Edition Receives 5 Stars
Tag Archives: Donna Hammaker
By Donna K. Hammaker, MGA, JD Author of Health Care Management and the Law, 2nd Edition & Health Care Ethics and the Law, 1st Edition The current political situation makes it probable that changes will be made to the Affordable … Continue reading →