Our Other Blogs
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
- Why Should We Study the Health Care Systems of Other Nations?
- 4th Edition of Issel’s Health Program Planning and Evaluation Stays True to Prior Editions with Several Improvements
Tag Archives: Affordable Care Act (ACA)
‘Repeal and Replace’ seems to be the mantra of the new White House administration. What does the future of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) look like? How should educators approach the topic in classroom discussion? We asked our authors for … Continue reading
by Sara Wilensky, JD, PhD Co-author of Essentials of Health Policy and Law, 3rd Edition With the Republicans in control of the Executive and Legislative branches of government, the outlook for the ACA is grim. Republicans in Congress consistently tried … Continue reading