Our Other Blogs
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
- Why Should We Study the Health Care Systems of Other Nations?
- 4th Edition of Issel’s Health Program Planning and Evaluation Stays True to Prior Editions with Several Improvements
Category Archives: Webinar
Join us for this free webinar on Tuesday March 7 at 2:00 PM EST. Richard K. Riegelman, MD, MPH, PhD, will present an update on the current status of undergraduate Public Health education in the U.S. Ended – View Recording … Continue reading
Join us for a Discussion of Contemporary Clinical Aphasiology: Wednesday, March 1st 2PM EST Hear from authors and experts Patrick Coppens, PhD, CCC-SLP and Janet Patterson, PhD, CCC-SLP as they discuss important clinical issues in aphasia rehabilitation. The speakers will … Continue reading
If you weren’t able to join us for any of these spring webinars featuring authors of our newest titles, check out the recording: Nursing Informatics Hear from authors Dee McGonigle and Kathleen Mastrian as they discuss the topic of nursing … Continue reading
Wednesday October 19, 2:00 pm EDT Topic: Quality Improvement: A Guide for Integration in Nursing Description: Join author and Nursing instructor, Anita Finkelman, MSN, RN for an informative and interactive webinar around the hot topic of Quality Improvement in Nursing. … Continue reading