Our Other Blogs
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
- Why Should We Study the Health Care Systems of Other Nations?
- 4th Edition of Issel’s Health Program Planning and Evaluation Stays True to Prior Editions with Several Improvements
Category Archives: Sports
Athlete safety and the prevention of sudden death on the field are growing concerns in sports and physical activity. That’s what makes the groundbreaking Preventing Sudden Death in Sport and Physical Activity, Second Edition by Douglas J. Casa and Rebecca … Continue reading
Preventing Sudden Death in Sport and Physical Activity has received 5-stars from Doody’s Review Service! Reviewer Jason S. McVeigh, MS,PT, SCS, ATC, LAT from University of Tennessee at Knoxville writes: “While no single book can ever prepare clinicians for every … Continue reading
New CourseSmart Releases in Health Science: Pfeiffer, Concepts of Athletic Training, 6e (http://www.coursesmart.com/9781449637378) Focuses on the care and management of sport and activity related injuries while presenting key concepts in a comprehensive, logically sequential manner. Greenberg, Exploring the Dimensions of … Continue reading