Our Other Blogs
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
- Why Should We Study the Health Care Systems of Other Nations?
- 4th Edition of Issel’s Health Program Planning and Evaluation Stays True to Prior Editions with Several Improvements
Category Archives: Public Administration
By Sharon Buchbinder, RN, PhD Author of Introduction to Health Care Management, 3rd Edition Once upon a time, before computers, Internet, email, and texting, there was something known as the “letter.” This ancient form of communication provided people who did … Continue reading
‘Repeal and Replace’ seems to be the mantra of the new White House administration. What does the future of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) look like? How should educators approach the topic in classroom discussion? We asked our authors for … Continue reading
This is the first installment of a 2-part commentary by Jones & Bartlett Learning author and health policy expert, Joel Teitelbaum, on the most recent challenge to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), now a case before the U.S. Supreme Court. The … Continue reading