Our Other Blogs
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
- Why Should We Study the Health Care Systems of Other Nations?
- 4th Edition of Issel’s Health Program Planning and Evaluation Stays True to Prior Editions with Several Improvements
Category Archives: Health Administration
We are pleased to announce that Leadership for Health Professionals: Theory, Skills, and Applications, Third Edition by Gerald (Jerry) R. Ledlow and James H. Stephens has just received a perfect, 5-star review. Cynthia L Cummings, EdD, RN, CHSE, from the University of North Florida … Continue reading
While the recent headlines are focused on the potential repeal and replacement of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), another health care law is moving forward, unobstructed. The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) was passed in 2015 with full … Continue reading
‘Repeal and Replace’ seems to be the mantra of the new White House administration. What does the future of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) look like? How should educators approach the topic in classroom discussion? We asked our authors for … Continue reading
Wednesday October 19, 2:00 pm EDT Topic: Quality Improvement: A Guide for Integration in Nursing Description: Join author and Nursing instructor, Anita Finkelman, MSN, RN for an informative and interactive webinar around the hot topic of Quality Improvement in Nursing. … Continue reading