Our Other Blogs
- Discover Navigate 2! Demo Course Available for Nell Dale’s Programming and Problem Solving with C++, Comprehensive Sixth Edition
- Authors and Attendees Join Us at the 2014 SIGCSE Symposium
- Second Edition of Python Programming in Context Textbook Wins 2014 Texty Award
- Introducing Our All-New ISSA Series Website!
- Happy Computer Science Education Week!
Tag Archives: Ayars
A First Course in Computational Physics Receives Great Review in Computing in Science & Engineering Magazine
A First Course in Computational Physics, Second Edition, by Paul L. DeVries and Javier E. Hasbun, was recently reviewed in the IEEE Computer Society bi-monthly magazine, Computing in Science & Engineering. Reviewer Eric Ayars is an associate professor of physics … Continue reading