Our Other Blogs
- Discover Navigate 2! Demo Course Available for Nell Dale’s Programming and Problem Solving with C++, Comprehensive Sixth Edition
- Authors and Attendees Join Us at the 2014 SIGCSE Symposium
- Second Edition of Python Programming in Context Textbook Wins 2014 Texty Award
- Introducing Our All-New ISSA Series Website!
- Happy Computer Science Education Week!
Tag Archives: author
Now in it’s fifth edition, Computer Science Illuminated has surpassed its competitors as the market leading textbook for introductory computer science. Authored by two of today’s most respected computer science educators, Nell Dale and John Lewis, the Fifth Edition continues … Continue reading →
Listen to Jones & Bartlett Learning author Woody Woodhall, owner of Allied Post Audio, talk about the various aspects of audio production and postproduction, including specificis on Avid and Final Cut Pro, in this webinar. Check out Woody’s recent book … Continue reading →
The Jones & Bartlett Learning Computer Science team would like to thank all the SIGCSE attendees who stopped by our booth to browse our titles, make requests for review copies, and of course those who simply wanted to chat with our exceptional team … Continue reading →