Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Tag Archives: Virology
Don’t just take our word for it. We conducted extensive market reviews prior to publishing a third edition of the internationally acclaimed Understanding Viruses. Here’s what some of our reviewers had to say: “I am impressed with the author’s ability … Continue reading
The classic textbook Understanding Viruses, combines molecular, clinical, and historical aspects of human viral diseases in a new stunning interior design featuring high quality art that will engage readers. Preparing students for their careers, the Third Edition greatly expands on … Continue reading
New Edition of Best-Selling Understanding Viruses Features NEW Virology Animations that Educate and Entertain
The highly anticipated Third Edition of Understanding Viruses by Teri Shors of University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh will publish July 29th. Understanding Viruses continues to set the standard for the fundamentals of virology. This classic textbook combines molecular, clinical, and … Continue reading