Our Other Blogs
- A New Edition of Criminalistics will Publish August 15th
- Hear What Your Peers are Saying About the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia App
- Just Published: The Must-Have Resource for Clinicians Treating Patients with BED
- National Nurses Week Celebrates the Power of Healthy Nurses
- Pommerville’s Fundamentals of Microbiology is Here!
Tag Archives: Violent Offenders
A Timely New Edition of Cutting-Edge Criminology Violent Offenders: Theory, Research, Policy, and Practice by Matt DeLisi and Peter J. Conis will publish April 24th. It is a compilation of original scholarship from an impressive list of applied and academic … Continue reading