Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Tag Archives: reviews
Don’t just take our word for it. Since the third edition of An Introduction to Crime Scene Investigation published we’ve received outstanding feedback on the text and accompanying resources. Here’s what customers had to say: “Introduction to Crime Scene Investigation, … Continue reading
Don’t just take our word for it. We conducted extensive market reviews prior to publishing a sixth edition of the best-selling Botany: An Introduction to Plant Biology. Here’s what some of our reviewers had to say: “The Botany and Beyond … Continue reading
Don’t just take our word for it. We conducted extensive market reviews prior to publishing a third edition of the internationally acclaimed Understanding Viruses. Here’s what some of our reviewers had to say: “I am impressed with the author’s ability … Continue reading
In planning for an eighth edition of our best-selling introductory astronomy text for the non-science major, we conducted a revision survey with instructors who are currently or have very recently used the text in their course and instructors who have … Continue reading