Our Other Blogs
- A New Edition of Criminalistics will Publish August 15th
- Hear What Your Peers are Saying About the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia App
- Just Published: The Must-Have Resource for Clinicians Treating Patients with BED
- National Nurses Week Celebrates the Power of Healthy Nurses
- Pommerville’s Fundamentals of Microbiology is Here!
Tag Archives: police science
Police Theory Meets Practicality A new edition of An Introduction to American Policing will publish May 8th. This must-have policing resource continues to engage students with a balanced yet critical investigation of police history and theory. This comprehensive text connects … Continue reading