Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Tag Archives: plant biology
Bookbuilders of Boston announced Botany: An Introduction to Plant Biology, Sixth Edition by James D. Mauseth the 60th Annual New England Book Show College Print Single! The recently published plant biology text book received a 2017 Acknowledgement of Excellence awarded … Continue reading
Don’t just take our word for it. We conducted extensive market reviews prior to publishing a sixth edition of the best-selling Botany: An Introduction to Plant Biology. Here’s what some of our reviewers had to say: “The Botany and Beyond … Continue reading
The best-selling Botany: An Introduction to Plant Biology by Jim Mauseth continues to set the standard for the fundamentals of plant science in an updated sixth edition. No botany text better connects structure to function and does so with higher … Continue reading