Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Tag Archives: Physical Science
The recently published second edition of Earth’s Evolving Systems: The History of Planet Earth makes teaching and learning geology easier. It explores the complex processes and interactions that have shaped our planet. Employing a systems perspective, this introductory text covers … Continue reading
In planning for a fourth edition of our comprehensive climatology text for the upper-level undergraduate or introductory-level graduate course, we conducted a revision survey with instructors who are currently or have very recently used the text in their course and … Continue reading
Discover our best-selling resources for your biological and physical science curricula in the 2015 academic interactive Catalogs. Take a look inside the 2015 Biological Sciences Catalog and the 2015 Physical Sciences Catalog for complete lists of course resources, new technology, … Continue reading
Take a look at our 2013-2014 Biological & Physical Sciences Interactive Catalog for a complete list of course resources, new technology, and custom print solutions. View the catalog on your computer or mobile device, or download and print a copy … Continue reading