Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Tag Archives: Pathophysiology
Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
Despite providing the foundation for much of nursing education from medical-surgical nursing to pharmacology, pathophysiology continues to intimidate many students. While most textbooks offer too much or not enough information, the new edition of Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach … Continue reading
Education Secretary Arne Duncan recently called on the nation to move away from print textbooks in favor of digital ones, declaring that “over the next few years, textbooks should be obsolete.” Speaking to the National Press Club, Duncan cited the … Continue reading
Pathophysiology can be a daunting subject for nursing students to learn, and a complicated class for instructors to teach. How can Navigate eFolio: Pathophysiology help? Anna Jarrett, PhD, ACNS/ACNP, BC, Assistant Professor at the University of Arkansas Eleanor Mann School … Continue reading